• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Wabdr..2014 ????

I can, no problem.
I just can't figure out how to get the Snapfish page viewable ( public. ).

This is directly from the Snapfish "Common Questions about Sharing Page".

Privacy of your photos
Why do my friends have to sign up when I share my pictures with them?
Asking your friends to create their own account by typing in their email address and choosing a password ensures the privacy and security of your pictures.

When I share with someone, do they have access to my account and other albums?
Absolutely not! When you share an album or photos with a friend, only that specific album or photo can be seen by your friend. The photo(s) is viewed in your friend's own password-protected account on the Snapfish site.

The only person with access to your account is you. Your friends create their own accounts by typing in their email addresses and selecting passwords. From their accounts, they will have viewing privileges only for the photo(s) you shared with them, and any albums that they themselves create.

Can the public see my pictures?
No. The only people who see your photo(s) are those people who receive an email invitation from you to see the photo(s).

What do you do with the names of people I share with?
The email addresses are added to your Snapfish Address Book so you can share albums again without having to re-type email addresses. Snapfish will never use the email address of anyone you share with in any other way than to send an email invitation to share the album you selected.

Here's a video that was put together from Steve one of the Vstrom riders of our WABDR trip.

[video=youtube;7Ptwgm5Vs6w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ptwgm5Vs6w[/video]

More to come when I have a chance to edit my video.

Beautiful country up there. Just watching the last half of that video makes my insides hurt, though.

That hill is where this pic was taken that day about 10 minutes before the video.I'm the guy in the orange shirt .
gypuje8y.jpg

uhu3y6yd.jpg

Hey Nort, I guess that's where your Tusk pannier got dented? That's some big rocks and rough riding! I don't think my skill level would accommodate those roads - -or, my skill level would quickly grow!

Back