• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Waking the dragon — How Feinstein fiddled while America burned.

I wouldn't go as far as arming everyone. Then that would be ridiculous, just as disarming everyone is. I am fine with UK's policy toward guns and firearms; every country should do what's the best for their citizens with the given circumstances. But what's troubling to me is bystanders standing around, shooting videos of this horrendous act, as if they were just sheep watching one of their own being preyed on by wolves. No one bothered enough to step in? No brave souls to yell out "STOP"? "well, that was terrible but glad that wasn't me".

Sorry for the rant lately. But this is very upsetting to me. Just like Mr. Rigby, I too have a wife and a young daughter at home (3 yrs). I CANNOT imagine having this happen to me and I WILL NOT let this happen to me and my family.

O my god ,,can it get any worse??? I work with many muslims, some are great guys,others are ,well lets say "too concerned with religion"but same can be said for some christen folks.The thing about these particular nutters where they had a madness in there heads..Totally Mad..Why ,How ,Who would murder a man in cold blood and stay at the scene and then try and murder the police..It makes no sense!!!!! No logic!!!! Why you guys say no one helped??? Your guess is as good as mine... Maybe they did not believe there eyes, or more likely shock...One thing,,,We all live in trouble times,,,and I doubt things will get better soon...

Maybe if there were a few citizens w/ concealed carry standing around Mr. Rigby would be around today. You don't want a gun, fine. Don't impose your choice on me and take away my right to defend myself and my family.

Back