• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Wanted Garmin Sat Nav

Do you prefer new or used?

I use a 265W and a 2597 depending on my mood, but prefer the 2597–newer, bigger, better in every way actually. I have a waterproof case with shade but sometimes just use an X-Grip if I know it won’t rain. They work great with gloves and you can get them super cheap, at least here in the US. The 2597 is an awesome unit. I’ve looked at Zumos and relevant videos, and other than being waterproof, I can’t see spending hundreds more for it. Apparently, from most reviews, you can’t really see the Zumo much better than others in direct sunlight. The 2597 works perfectly well for me. And since it’s not wired to the bike it transfers to the car without issue. You didn’t ask for a mini review but I thought I’d give a shout out to the 2597.

I use a 265W and a 2597 depending on my mood, but prefer the 2597–newer, bigger, better in every way actually. I have a waterproof case with shade but sometimes just use an X-Grip if I know it won’t rain. They work great with gloves and you can get them super cheap, at least here in the US. The 2597 is an awesome unit. I’ve looked at Zumos and relevant videos, and other than being waterproof, I can’t see spending hundreds more for it. Apparently, from most reviews, you can’t really see the Zumo much better than others in direct sunlight. The 2597 works perfectly well for me. And since it’s not wired to the bike it transfers to the car without issue. You didn’t ask for a mini review but I thought I’d give a shout out to the 2597.
Thanks for your input. Actually I’ve been considering a Drivesmart 65 but I’m unsure if it will connect to my Sena but I believe the Zumo will, so the jury is still out.

I'm not
Used is preferred as won’t get much use.
I am unsure if my previous post will be approved so this may be a duplicate. If you go over to ADVrider.com then go to the flea market, there is a person selling a used Garmin for what seems to be a pretty good price. It is in the USA but shipping is pretty inexpensive to the UK, generally.

I'm not

I am unsure if my previous post will be approved so this may be a duplicate. If you go over to ADVrider.com then go to the flea market, there is a person selling a used Garmin for what seems to be a pretty good price. It is in the USA but shipping is pretty inexpensive to the UK, generally.
Thanks for the info will have a look.

Back