• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

We Ride Android App

I'm up to 8 Friends on the We Ride app From this Forum. Hope to get to try this App out sometime this summer/fall if we can get a ride up!

Attachments

• smiley.jpg
    smiley.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 604
  • Happy motorclist.jpg
    Happy motorclist.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 710
Some of us here in Japan have started up a group for local rides. Thus far testing shows us all as being in Barcelona.

Have no idea what I just agreed to.... Must be doing something wrong as I can only find Nemesis98 searching all the NC 700 models. Maybe you have to have the app open to show up in the search? Sent a friend request nonetheless.

Have no idea what I just agreed to.... Must be doing something wrong as I can only find Nemesis98 searching all the NC 700 models. Maybe you have to have the app open to show up in the search? Sent a friend request nonetheless.

Did you pick united states?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I just got the app. Fell free to add me. Kevinmc918 I am sending a few friends (that do not own a NC) that I ride with invitations to get the app as well.

I just got the app. Fell free to add me. Kevinmc918 I am sending a few friends (that do not own a NC) that I ride with invitations to get the app as well.

Found you, friend request sent... up to 9 NCX friends now with 2 pending

Attachments

• smileymotorcycle-emoticon.gif
    smileymotorcycle-emoticon.gif
    5.8 KB · Views: 626
I tried to use this app today, but I guess it didnt work out. I thought I started a track, but when I made my first stop a couple hours later, it was still stuck on where I turned it on. I hit "Start" but it didnt start. Hmmm Tiem to play with it a bit more.

Anyway, I did just shy of 175 miles this afternoon. I had to get out of the house and went for a ride alone.

I tried to use this app today, but I guess it didnt work out. I thought I started a track, but when I made my first stop a couple hours later, it was still stuck on where I turned it on. I hit "Start" but it didnt start. Hmmm Tiem to play with it a bit more.

Anyway, I did just shy of 175 miles this afternoon. I had to get out of the house and went for a ride alone.

Thanks for the feedback.. I haven't had a chance to try any routes yet. Hopefully soon.

I found a link to the faq on their website... it doesn't have a ton of info but thought it might be helpful to some

FAQ

Might try the app out at the Horizons Unlimited meet coming up.

Attachments

• smileyteeth.jpg
    smileyteeth.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 257
Back