• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Web advice

ricksride

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I've been looking for new handlebars to replace my bent ones when I came across this site: japan.webike.net
So far I've seen, the bars & a couple of engine guards listed at really good prices. Shipping didn't seem that bad, (to the Seattle area, USA).
Has anyone done business or know anything about this company?

I also got my centre stand from webike, along with a few other items. Great experience. Good prices, unbelievably fast shipping, awesome tracking details, overall 5 star service. :)

I've purchased from Webike and agree they are an excellent resource, especially their large online catalog of parts. They are a large company and for the most part handle the language difference pretty well.

But there is also another terrific Japanese resource, a small company called Samurider.com. The owner is Takashi Takase. I believe he is the Number One supplier of Honda and Japanese aftermarket parts for the CB1100 community and is fondly known as Mr. T to the folks on the CB1100 forum.

Takashi is very fluent in English and exceptionally responsive to his customers. He works directly with various Japanese manufacturers to obtain answers for his customers and has worked with several manufactures to develop new products. In the rare event something goes amiss with on an order, Mr. T will make it right and do so completely at his expense. I have had a couple issues with Webike and have been left trying to translate an e-mail written in Japanese.

Samurider prices are nearly identical to Webike's. Samurider uses EMS shipping - typically 3 days from Japan to his US customers, and shipping is very reasonable. Tracking is provided.

Samurider doesn't maintain a huge catalog of parts on his website, but if it's made in Japan, Takashi can get it and get it quick. I often research Webike and Japanese manufacturing websites and then send him an e-mail to order the product. Takashi replies within 24 hours weekdays with all the info. Payment is very quick and easy.

I heartily recommend Samurider to folks looking for a pleasant, bulletproof buying experience. Remember, if it's made in Japan, Mr. T can get it.

contact@samurider,com is his email.

Last edited:
I also bought the 25 mm lowered seat from Webike and was amazed with the speed at which I received it in OH. It took only 5-working days to arrive at my home. There was international tracking to Chicago O'Hare airport, but once there the tracking ended. Still overall it was a good experience.

By the way, I decided to use the standard seat so my Webike seat is for sale. If you're interested send me a PM.

Back