• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Well equiped NC

Last edited:
For $600, Honda can keep them. I bought the Teslas for $170 that are quite bright with a fog shaped beam.

https://www.teslaleds.com/default.aspx

The D2D's are popular for good reason, and if I was of a mind to spend that much, I would also look at Clearwater.

Clearwater Lights High Powered LED Motorcycle Lights

Incredibly well made in the US. They have a collimator lens to direct 80% of the beam to spot and 20% to area lighting (fog). They come with a high/low dimmer so that you can adjust the driving light intensity and get full power with the brights.

Last edited:
What about some US made version instead, but better ones? These are 10W LED with high intensity light output that are very popular, for $360 a pair with cabling:

Well, the problem is there aren't any US manufacturers that make a factory compatible mounts for the existing holes on the light bar. I thought about using some silver Techmount clamp/mounts so I had more options. But honestly, I'm not sure I want something that looks like it's, "Bolted on" when there will hopefully be some non-OEM style mount options that look factory. If Denali or PIAA could come up with something, I would totally be open to getting some.

I just sent SW-MOTECH support department a request to see if they would consider making a bracket for using the Honda OEM light bar. Their HAWK fog lights might work well with the NC. A LED version would be great too. I'll keep folks posted if I hear anything from them.

Screen Shot 2012-09-08 at 2.31.33 PM.jpg

Back