• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Went for a ride today, a long 100 ft journey

You can move up to Canada. This was taken back in the middle of Feb and it's gotten even nicer since then.

View attachment 23027

Or Maybe Alaska. Heard on radio today they had to shorten the Iditarod dog sled race because a few hundred miles of the route didn't have enough snow. It is a zero sum game. If colder than normal at one point then warmer somewhere else to balance out the average.

Hey, I guess things worked out with the bike. Congrats! Did you find out if it had some warranty left? Did you get it for less than asking price? -Jim

Jim, Yes they did. And to answer your questions, yes and yes! Haha He only came down $50 though. I can't blame him too much, he had other offers on the table and the bike is newer than some on the showroom floor, I just got there first. :D

Here we go with another storm, set a record for the day and the second snowiest on record at 73 inches. I'm having such withdrawal from riding I rode the bike out of the garage then back in, a long 100 ft trek. I think I need to move down by OCR! At this rate we'll be lucky to ride by July, and the pot holes can now swallow a truck! I'm very jealous of all you southern riders. Ride safe!

I feel your pain fellow RI'lander........

Hey Sandman!

And I thought I was the only Ocean Stater on the forum. Hopefully you'll be out on the road soon to quell that MBD problem. :cool:

Back