• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

What are the best places Online to Purchase Factory Honda parts?

Procaliber.com usually has best prices for Honda accessories and parts. For example the Honda accessories for the NC are currently about 30% off Honda list. Free shipping over $100 US and no sales tax collected.

As an example, the site you listed has the NC air filter at $34.80 whereas procaliber.com has it for $30.48.

Last edited:
You guys could try my web site, you can look up your parts and order all on line.Thanks Dale sites in red top of page.

Sorry, I didn't even think that you may have a website for factory parts. I checked, and by the time I add shipping your site is very competitive or beats out the other sites. As a sponsor to this forum, it's a no brainer for me to order my parts from your site. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

Procaliber generally has the lowest prices. I just bought a centerstand for $107.00 with free shipping and no tax. Retail was $149.00. Service was a little slow...took about two weeks to get it.

Rich

I have not compared prices, but South Bound Honda sells OEM parts and is a supporter of this site. It is HondaBikePro's dealership so you know you can't get better help and advice anywhere else.

After several times getting charged over the suggested retail price for factory motorcycle parts, I'm looking at buying online. Does anyone have any suggestions of some online stores? Has anyone done any business with Discount Parts for Honda Kawasaki Suzuki Yamaha Polaris BRP ? Thanks.

I see you are from Phx. Was it RideNow that was charging over MSRP on factory parts? I have had that experience with them. They wanted $760 for the factory top box and brackets? I asked if that was installed and they laughed. Had good luck with Apache Motorcycles when you need to get parts local.

superbiketoystore is pretty good. Cheaper than my local honda shop, free shipping for over $100 which isn't hard to manage plus i get it in a week to 10 days. I have always been able to find a coupon code online to get an additional discount.

I've had luck with Honda Motorcycle Parts ? OEM, Aftermarket and Vintage Parts Online \| Service Honda Motorcycles and Ronayers.com Ron Ayers Motorsports RonAyers.com in the past. I actually just ordered parts from Ron Ayers and got free shipping using code "shipfree13".

Depending on where you live will determine which vendor gets parts to your door for the lowest cost. Dealers are required to collect state sales tax for any items sold in their state. So procaliber and sound bound honda both cost me about 9% more for taxes. And shipping costs can vary depending on what shipping zone your are in.

And Don't forget ebay for OEM parts! I was actually able to get the OEM saddlebags for my NC from an ebay vendor for less than any other place.

I had some parts in my cart from another seller until I saw Dale's post. I can't believe I forgot we have a great dealer here. Thanks for reminding me Dale! Order placed.

Back