• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

What did you do to/with your other motorcycle/scooter/trike today?

dduelin

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Rode the CB for the first time in 2 weeks, since I got back from the East Coast trip. What a great motorvycle. Lubed the chain when I got home. Need to check tire pressures before heading to North Dakota next week.

Modern motorcycle are so nice.
Are you going through or to Natstoc next week on your way to ND? It's in Spearfish, SD. I have wanted to go to that Stoc for years but something always gets in the way.

the Ferret

Reaction score
Visit site
Are you going through or to Natstoc next week on your way to ND? It's in Spearfish, SD. I have wanted to go to that Stoc for years but something always gets in the way.
Just a loop from home to Indiana to Ill, to Wisconsin to Mn to Fargo ND to SD to Mn to Wi to Ill, to Ind and back to Ohio. I need to ride into ND to pick up the remaining state in the lower 48. Already ridden in all the rest.

We spent a week in Spearfish last year and managed to ride in the Badlands and through Custer State Park on a borrowed CB1100. They were awesome. Going back in Sept in the car to catch Wind Cave Natl Park which we missed last year then heading on to the Tetons and then drive Beartooth Pass and Chief Joseph (which we have ridden on my ST 1300) if they are open.

Last edited:

the Ferret

Reaction score
Visit site
Got back from N Dakota trip on the CB about an hour and a half ago. 2022 miles of riding in 9 days. Think I hit about 9 states Oh, Ky, Ind, Ill, Wi, Minn, N Dak, S Dak, and Iowa. Had no idea Wisconsin had such nice roads. Wow, I was impressed with the roads in the Dells and Driftless areas. So with the earlier trip to the East Coast last month, I have now ridden in all of the lower 48 states. Mission finally accomplished after all these years!

Next month I will take the NC on a trip to SE Ohio to ride Ohio's Windy 9 for a week.

mzflorida

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Got back from N Dakota trip on the CB about an hour and a half ago. 2022 miles of riding in 9 days. Think I hit about 9 states Oh, Ky, Ind, Ill, Wi, Minn, N Dak, S Dak, and Iowa. Had no idea Wisconsin had such nice roads. Wow, I was impressed with the roads in the Dells and Driftless areas. So with the earlier trip to the East Coast last month, I have now ridden in all of the lower 48 states. Mission finally accomplished after all these years!

Next month I will take the NC on a trip to SE Ohio to ride Ohio's Windy 9 for a week.

Super happy that you achieved your goal!

Wisconsin Dells? Just north of there is where I had my second home. Most underrated are of the country for natural beauty. At least it was.

the Ferret

Reaction score
Visit site
Super happy that you achieved your goal!

Wisconsin Dells? Just north of there is where I had my second home. Most underrated are of the country for natural beauty. At least it was.
Thanks, yes it's a beautiful area. We spent 2 nights at a friend's house in Baraboo if you know where that is. Home of Ringling Brothers Circus and Museum. I hear winters are hard up there though lol. Our friends from Baraboo spend 6the winter months of the year in their house on the west coast of Florida lol.

mzflorida

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Thanks, yes it's a beautiful area. We spent 2 nights at a friend's house in Baraboo if you know where that is. Home of Ringling Brothers Circus and Museum. I hear winters are hard up there though lol. Our friends from Baraboo spend 6the winter months of the year in their house on the west coast of Florida lol.
What a small world! If your friends have been there for years, we probably know one another. My dad built the house 50 years ago and we knew just about everyone around from Baraboo to Adams Friendship.

Winters are rough but fantastic ice fishing, cross country skiing, snowmobiling. I only miss the Ice fishing.