• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

What is the availability of the NC750X DCT in the U.S.A.? Especially California.

750dct

Reaction score
Visit site
I just joined today because I put a $300 deposit on a new NC, but the dealer has no idea when they can get one or even if they can. Should I be worried? I hate to part with my z900rs Kawi but I need that "auto trans".

Check cycletrader. I got mine this Tuesday from there used, saved over 2k. I also had a deposit but it was refundable and it was expected in March. Hopefully yours is. If the dealer has no idea go somewhere else.

Check cycletrader. I got mine this Tuesday from there used, saved over 2k. I also had a deposit but it was refundable and it was expected in March. Hopefully yours is. If the dealer has no idea go somewhere else.

I'm kind of with Ryan unless they have some other obstacle at that dealer preventing them from seeing their future inventory. I am actively shopping for a new bike, across brands. Every dealer I have visited has been able to provide me with the arrival dates accurate to a couple of days.

A used one is out of the question if it is a pre 21 since they made at least 10 changes to the 21 (and none to the 22 except for a candy-bar size slider on some of the mufflers). All the 21's I have seen for sale were over msrp.

With the global supply chain in the condition it is in, and cargo ships still off the east/west coasts waiting to be unloaded, the bikes may be on a container ship and the dealers across the USA would not know when/if their bikes are going to be delivered.
Thanks, at least they won't spoil sitting out there.

A found some in Las Vegas and Salt Lake area, don’t know what they’re selling for. I think one in Salt Lake is a 21 also.

You may want to go on Cylcle Trader and hunt there. You may also have to travel a bit, but they’re out there. You could also sell you ‘Saki on CT and likely get more than you’ll ever see in trade. I’ve sold several bikes there, I priced mine “mid pack” and they sold quickly.

You may want to go on Cylcle Trader and hunt there. You may also have to travel a bit, but they’re out there. You could also sell you ‘Saki on CT and likely get more than you’ll ever see in trade. I’ve sold several bikes there, I priced mine “mid pack” and they sold quickly.
OK thanks. Snow is still coming here so not in a hurry and might as well wait on the dealer I gave the deposit to to get some 750's in by this spring. I never have or ever will trade anything in and sell everything for a reasonable price with no problems. I might put the z900rs Kawi in the Trader but it should sell easily locally since it is the orange/brown 2018 model in MINT condition with 1k miles on it and has the desired 4 into 4 chrome pipes on it. I worry about test rides though, somebody could dump it and then say, "sorry about that, see you later" and that will be the end of that.

OK thanks. Snow is still coming here so not in a hurry and might as well wait on the dealer I gave the deposit to to get some 750's in by this spring. I never have or ever will trade anything in and sell everything for a reasonable price with no problems. I might put the z900rs Kawi in the Trader but it should sell easily locally since it is the orange/brown 2018 model in MINT condition with 1k miles on it and has the desired 4 into 4 chrome pipes on it. I worry about test rides though, somebody could dump it and then say, "sorry about that, see you later" and that will be the end of that.
Dot permit test drives on mine. Specify “ no joy rides” in the ad. I’ll let them start it and hear it run, even take them for a ride if they want, but no rides until cash has changed hands. Also sell for cash only…I’ve sold machines for well over 20k cash… I’m glad you’re in California, otherwise that ‘SakI’d be callin MY name

Dot permit test drives on mine. Specify “ no joy rides” in the ad. I’ll let them start it and hear it run, even take them for a ride if they want, but no rides until cash has changed hands. Also sell for cash only…I’ve sold machines for well over 20k cash… I’m glad you’re in California, otherwise that ‘SakI’d be callin MY name
I always do cash also and I did let them ride on back last time (not a bad idea). I hear some people get cash up front before the test ride and demand to see a MC license also. I could imagine some confrontations with that scenario though.

I try to be upfront with them, however I turn nobody loose on a motorcycle with my name on the title. They crash, your loss, they crash and no license, you are in serious trouble and your insurance just became worthless. Not worth the risk.

Gave up on my nc750x DCT today. It was just too long to wait and the dealer had no real idea when it might show up. Found a slightly used 2020 Kawasaki Versys 650 LT at a local dealer Would have liked the NC but lost patience

Gave up on my nc750x DCT today. It was just too long to wait and the dealer had no real idea when it might show up. Found a slightly used 2020 Kawasaki Versys 650 LT at a local dealer Would have liked the NC but lost patience
That's too bad, I guess I will keep riding my Z900RS Kawasaki until I hear from them.

That sucks. Not the Versys 650 part, just the 'had to give up' part. You'll be very happy with the Versys.

If you really wanted one you would be looking farther then a 5 mile radius from your house. Two different Las Vegas dealers have a DCT in stock, one even has 2021 still. Then there’s the Salt Lake dealers that have them also. Enjoy your Versys 650.

If you really wanted one you would be looking farther then a 5 mile radius from your house. Two different Las Vegas dealers have a DCT in stock, one even has 2021 still. Then there’s the Salt Lake dealers that have them also. Enjoy your Versys 650.
Drove from Cincinnati to Louisville to get mine.

Back