• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

What to do when you drop your bike in the Mud 25 miles from the nearest blacktop...

Ponyperformance8

Reaction score
Visit site
Get your buddies to help you pick it up !

[video]https://www.youtube.com/embed/SS-vRhMVR3U[/video]

First clip From the Get out to Garrapata movie.... Coming as soon as I can make the time to finish putting it together :p;)

Last edited:
ha ha, looks innocent enough at first eh? Then the sneaky mud monster always reaches for a front tire, just when you are lulled into thinking "hey it's not so bad, I can make it". Especially when there are ruts involved, to pinball you side to side at the same time! :D :D

You are a teaser, the vid ends before you go through! lol

Looked like fun :cool:

I so envy you guys in US. America's so big there's no problem going 25 miles into the wild, must be a wonderful feeling.
Can't wait for more vids!

Most times folks see me drop the bike and come to help. However, there have been times deep in the forrest where there is no help. So, I just lay next to the bike and fall to sleep until help happens by. One night in Canada about three years ago, a lady saw me sleeping next to the bike on a dirt road about four o'clock in the morning. She called 911. Had lots of help then. Seems everyone was disapponted that the fool on the motorcycle was not hurt, just sleeping.

Back