• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Whats the best accessory that you have added to your NC? What do you use the most?

Heated hand grips. Centre stand. Hand guards. Give monolock box with brake light. Auto cancellation indicators. My top picks. Engine guard bars. All brilliant additions

My favorite mod has to be the tail delete that moved the tail light into the tail. I just love the way it looks and get a lot of comments on it.

The most used or functional mod has to be my swing arm swap. Looks worlds better, much lighter, and easier to do chain adjustments.
Hi

I like the looks of your tail tidy. Would you please post a link? I’m all for visibility and conspicuity to aid in being seen; this mod cleans up the rear nicely.

I’m afraid it will be lost behind the side cases and racks but will free up some real estate for other farkles.

It was made by the French company JMV Concepts. They are no longer around but I believe they sold their existing stock off to a few European parts sites. It might not be possible to get but you can try searching.

Back