• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Where are all the ladies?!

Dr D:

Had mine to the shop the other day to have the service done.
Talked to the owner about lowering (28" inseam here!).
He pointed out the link under the bike he said you either take out or switch with another.
Sounded like not too bad of a job.
Let us know how you make out and what you think.

I have adapted to terminal shortness and so at this point do not have plans on the lowering.

God bless!!

Michael

Do you mind telling me about the lowering?

Hi Dr D,
Haven't checked in to the forum of late, my apologies. Ordered the lowering links from soupy's plus an adjustable kickstand. Had the dealer install everything as I didn't have a good local resource at the time.
Plans to get a center stand altered and installed as well though. Really miss that when it's time to do any chain maintenance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Dr D,
Haven't checked in to the forum of late, my apologies. Ordered the lowering links from soupy's plus an adjustable kickstand. Had the dealer install everything as I didn't have a good local resource at the time.
Plans to get a center stand altered and installed as well though. Really miss that when it's time to do any chain maintenance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You do not have to alter the center stand. It will be harder to put it up the stand or there is another model out there that has a shorter center stand and that works perfectly with a lowered bike. It is on the forum somewhere. The DCT was lowered and it has the shorter stand and it is perfect. Not sure what model Honda it comes off of.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

You do not have to alter the center stand. It will be harder to put it up the stand or there is another model out there that has a shorter center stand and that works perfectly with a lowered bike. It is on the forum somewhere. The DCT was lowered and it has the shorter stand and it is perfect. Not sure what model Honda it comes off of.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I think the lowered stand is this HONDA : Main Stand [08M70MGSJ10]

Thanks! I haven't looked for quite some time so it makes sense there is a better solution now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back