• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Where to buy new chain and sprocket

Good luck breaking the chain with that tool. You have more chance of breaking the tool with the chain and that’s if you are strong enough.
It’s nice to be nice to members trying to help don’t ask questions if you don’t like the answers.
I didn't ask a question and I have broken a chain with that tool...with zero issues.

Yes, we got off topic, but the first post in the thread to mention a chain break tool was yours, in post #3. Then it became included in the discussion from there.
Your correct, but in relation to how much my purchase cost me, not as a he should or shouldn't buy one also.

Well, once you buy a new chain, a method of removing the old one and installing the new chain is kind of relevant, but I suppose that could be a new thread.

I use a 4" Harbor Freight angle grinder for removing chains and would not hesitate to use a clip style master link on an NC. A staked link is obviously stronger but hardly necessary on a sub 60 hp motorcycle

Back