• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Which battery type

Axamax

Reaction score
Visit site
What type of battery is best for nc750s. 2019
Used every other day mostly . Standard lithium Agm etc

Best is relative. I have used a JMT Lithium (LiFePO4) battery in my 2018 NC750S since 2019 and I have had no issues with it at all. I got a YTX14 equivalent which is smaller capacity than the OE NC battery (YTZ14), but lithium batteries have great cold cranking current delivery so never had a problem starting the bike. The YTX is a lot cheaper than YTZ. You save about 2.9kg in weight too compared to lead acid.

In a hot climate (like southern AZ, where I am), standard lead-acid (to include AGM) is a longer-lived choice than the alternatives. I’d consider lithium batteries if I lived in a more temperate climate, but here I stick with lead-acid. Even those don’t last very long.

In a hot climate (like southern AZ, where I am), standard lead-acid (to include AGM) is a longer-lived choice than the alternatives. I’d consider lithium batteries if I lived in a more temperate climate, but here I stick with lead-acid. Even those don’t last very long.
That's a problem I would like to have :)

I have used AGM batteries from Chromebattery.com for a few years now, with some lasting 5 years, still working well. At about 20% of the cost of a lithium battery, the cost to benefit ratio is tough to beat. I use the same YTZ14 in my ST1300, a much more demanding application.

Back