• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Which helmet can fit in the trunk of 2021 NC750X?

bumblepee

Reaction score
Visit site
I am shopping for helmets and wanted to ask if anyone knows which helmets fit the trunk. I am attracted to modulars instead of full faces, and don't see much difference in size among the two. Tried a Bell SRT modular medium size and it did not fit in the trunk. I also did not like the Bell, too much noise and too big looking. Now I have my eyes on a HJC RPHA 90 medium size, which I tried at the shop and quite like it. But have not had the chance to try if it fits in the trunk.

Anyone has tips on what might fit in the trunk? Currently, I have a half face LS2 which fits in the trunk, but this half face is not good for highways.

I would bet against any ARAI helmet as they are typically WIDER and ROUNDER than most other helmets. Perhaps a size SMALL from Arai might fit.

I test rode a Honda 2021 NC750X DCT three weeks ago. I was curious myself, so I took off my Shoei RF 1200 (size large with a visor), and placed it in the frunk. It fit perfectly.

My Shoei Neotec fit in my 2015 frunk. The Neotec 2 does not fit, but I also have the Sena SRL attached. The SRL is well integrated and adds only a tiny bit of width, but it seems to be just enough. I have a trunk mounted on the rear now that the helmet fits it.

Back