• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Need Help Which screen

Which screen would you buy?

• Madstad 18”

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • Palmer Products medium

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wedders

Reaction score
Visit site
I know this question has been asked a lot but I’ll try again. I am torn between 2 screens the Madstad and the Palmer the latter being the cheapest. Cost aside which would you choose or have chosen and your thoughts please.

I’d first ask if the 18” MadStad is the correct size based on your torso length. Maybe you need a 16 or a 20?

In any case, virtually nobody complains about choosing a MadStad and many people swear by them. It is my choice on 2 bikes.

I recall seeing an NCx rider saying the Palmer was a bit floppy/less stable

253FEB73-5EA6-48F2-B465-6B1FE8F1DB25.jpegI’m 5’8” which according to Madstad is 16” or 18” so I thought 18” to be on the safe side. I have used a Madstad before on a tiger but it was a long time ago and can’t remember if it was good or bad.

Last edited:
Still overthinking the screen situation as I am trying not to get it wrong. Has anyone tied a MRA Vario with a Palmer bracket as I am thinking of trying it?

Still overthinking the screen situation as I am trying not to get it wrong. Has anyone tied a MRA Vario with a Palmer bracket as I am thinking of trying it?

Back