• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Which top box can I get with these bags???

wingnut

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi I have these bags and wanted to add a GIVI Monokey. Does anyone know if I can with tis configuration? Or do I have to use the stock Honda box since I have the Honda bags and grab bars?
bb.jpg

Looks like you NC is missing the top rack to attach the factory top case. Givi should have adapters to fit the NC700X so, you should be fine with either box. Givi may end up a bit cheaper.

Looks like you NC is missing the top rack to attach the factory top case. Givi should have adapters to fit the NC700X so, you should be fine with either box. Givi may end up a bit cheaper.

Yep. You’ll need the top rack. Then any givi monolock case will fit with their adapter plate. I’m using a smaller givi E30 to hold a bit of stuff (it will hold my xl sized schuberth c30), and it works fine. You’ll save a good bit compared to the OEM case, even at equivalent size.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back