• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Whidbey Island, Chuckanut Drive and Mt. Baker

DanH

Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
So the weather this weekend is perfect riding weather. My kids are at my parents for the rest of the month so I am riding like I will never get another chance. I plan of getting on the 7:00 AM ferry leaving Mukilteo for Clinton, riding up Whidbey Island, follow the coast up Chuckanut Drive from Burlington to Bellingham, ride to the top of the Mt. Baker Hwy, then come back to the city via Hwy 9. If anyone cares to join me at the ferry, buy your fare online and go to the front of the line. If anyone would like to join for part of the ride, it is a pretty long ride, and wants to meet somewhere along the line - even if its just for a cup of coffee, PM me and I'll send you my contact info.

The planned route!

Is this on Sat. if so what time do you plan on being in Mt. Vernon? I may ride down and meet you there and do the loop to B'ham, Mt Baker and back down to Sedro-Woolly. I will have to leave early from here to beat the border lineups.

Gerald

If I am on the 7:00 AM ferry, considering a stop at Deception Pass to gawk and take some pictures, I should be in Burlington\Mt Vernon around 10:00 AM.

Ya'll seem to have just perfect weather to ride all summer long. Here the months of July, August and September are our worst riding months, just too hot. Usually early morning or late after noon rides this time of year, but we ride all winter.

Back