• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Why I no longer want offroad tires for my NC

GunNut37086

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
This looks like it'd be much more fun to ride offroad than my NC...

[video=youtube;nSWlht1ybL4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSWlht1ybL4[/video]

Or get the Honda version FAT CAT ( little heavier but more road worthy, suspension but no take apart ):

image.jpg

Or the Yamaha version:

image.jpg

Neither of which sold well in the US market.

Last edited:
"Well the Ukraine girls really knock me out
They leave the West behind" -- Abraham Lincoln

Rokon - I want one! But the same price as my NC700X? Have to settle for a 125 to 250 cc dual sport. Probably produce a lot more than 7 HP and 10 ftpd torque too. The right tool for the job....
The more I try to ride the nasty dirt on my bike the more I have to ask myself why?....other than because 'it's' there and so am I. Can't imagine riding 100 miles to the dirt, playing for a couple hours, and riding back home on either a Rokon or 125 cc bike.

Rokon or an ATV.........I would choose the ATV every time. Rokon great idea on paper, bad idea in real life.

The dual sport version has a top speed of 37 mph! I guess if you were trapped in the frozen tundra of Russia with horrible terrain and no dirt or paved roads ever, the Rokon would be awesome. Otherwise it's an overpriced two wheel drive toy that's slow as snot and probably just as boring to ride as well once the novelty of it wears off. I'll take an ATV or something like the Yamaha TW anyday.

Back