• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Wife is hot for a Ninja 650

tngw1500se

Reaction score
Visit site
My wife is drooling over the 2021 Ninja 650. She has a 2015 NC700X. I hate to see her trade and loose the frunk storage. What do you think of that bike compared to the NC?

It's not what others think of it, what does she think of it?
As long as she test rides one for at least an hour, on all kinds of roads, it's her decision, no?
Sure it's up to her but I'd like to be informed before she trades. Is it more powerful? How does it compare to the NC that shes good at riding now?

67hp, 423lbs and more aggressive geometry. Of course it's more powerful.

If she likes it, she likes it. If it fits her riding style and what she wants to use it for, it's a good choice. Our opinions should not outweigh your wife's.

A buddy of mine has had 3 of them. He loves them evidently. Says they are his favorite bike, but he is the type that can't keep a bike for more than a year or so. Says they have great ergos, and plenty of power.

Go to YouTube and type it in, probably tons of videos.
A Kawasaki might be a better bike for her than an NC but I'd take a closer look at the Z650, more of a naked standard. Something like the NC with more power, less weight and lower cost.

At one point I was considering buying a Z650.
Then the Z900 caught my eye, wow! An incredible bike, in many ways performs better than the NC at about the same money, but with something like 125 HP it is more than I want to handle.

Back