• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Will Mounting EZPass in Frunk Work?

Shelkyn

Reaction score
Visit site
The frunk on my 2021 NC750X seems like it is all plastic, especially the lid.

I was wondering if anyone has tried mounting an EZPass in the frunk, especially in the underside of the lid, and had it work reliably?

Thanks.

Just tuck it into your jacket pocket. I have pockets at the left cuff of my moto jacket sleeves and my EZ Pass and my garage remote both fit easily.

Yes, that was how I was going test it.

If the tag pings, it is listed in my statement by tag number.

If it doesn't it is listed by licence plate number.

I was just hoping someone may have already tried this.

On my CTX and my NC I put velco in one of the front plastics, stick the sunpass on the velcro and use paracord to tie the sunpass to the motorcycle in case the velcro fails. Never had an issue other than spending the money for extra transponders.

If I plan on needing my toll pass (MACPASS) I stick it in the elbow pad pouch of my jacket (internal). Our tolls have a small reader mounted to the wall of the booth you can wave your transponder at if the big reader doesn't pick you up going through the booth. If it's in my elbow, it's easy to wave at the smaller reader. I've never had it not pick up, but I'm ready just in case.

Not sure about the frunk but mine gets picked up just fine through the lid of my top box so I can't imagine why it wouldn't work through the lid of the frunk.

Back