• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Will NC750X 2018 stock muffler fit on 2014 model?

Vagtech2000

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi,

I was wondering if the NC750X DCT original muffler fits the 2014 model. Does anyone know this?
Thanks in advance!
See pictures:

NC750X DCT 2018.JPG
NC750X DCT 2014.JPG

Hi
I've gone the other way and fitted an early stainless steel silencer to my 2019 750x dct , it went straight on , IMO looks much better , is quieter , won't rust [ 2016 on are mild steel with stainless heat guards ] and weights the same !!
Derek

Hi
I've gone the other way and fitted an early stainless steel silencer to my 2019 750x dct , it went straight on , IMO looks much better , is quieter , won't rust [ 2016 on are mild steel with stainless heat guards ] and weights the same !!
Derek
Thanks for posting. It’s good to know that the 2015 and prior mufflers are quieter than the newer mufflers. I was tempted to install a newer style on my 2012 just for looks, but not if it would increase noise.

Hi
Derek
Hi Derek, thnaks for the info!

Back