• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Windscreen cleaning and scratch removal

NW Comet

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I thought I had heard once to only use water to clean the windscreens but I found in the FAQ's on the Madstad site their recommendations. I bought both the PlastX and the All Kleer (motorcycle). I tried the PlastX first on my yellowed headlight covers on my car first before going anywhere near my NCx. It took out the yellow and made them clear again. Having success there I was ok to try it on the windscreens, using it both on my Madstad and the Givi on my wife's CB500x. She had a couple light scratches and it took them right out. I have a deeper scratch on my Madstad (don't ask), and it lightened it up so it's hardly noticeable but too deep to take it out completely. The All Kleen made the windscreens shine, but it is a little pricy.

Plastx - L.jpg

Hmmm , PlastX eh. Passenger side headlight lens is "foggy" on my 2010 Yaris. I'll have to give this a try. Thanks fir posting this!.

Back