• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Women's Motorcycle gear

Windwalker

Reaction score
Visit site
Do to an unfortunate accident, non motorcycle related, I have some motorcycle gear that is no longer needed. The gear was for my teenage daughter. If I remember correctly, all the gear was purchased in the 2015 - 2016 time frame, so is on the old side. The gear has been stored in clean dry conditions, and is basically in brand new condition. I live in east San Jose California if anybody can swing by and collect the gear, but we can work out shipping. I have the following gear that is looking for a good home:

Helmet - HJC IS-Max II, size small, matte black. This is a modular helmet with a drop down visor.
Jacket/Pants - Olympia Expedition, size woman's medium, ivory/black. Good all season gear, I have the men's version. I think I have all the liners.
Boots - Alpinestar SMX3 vented, size 42, white/black. Good summer/spring boot.
I think I have some first gear gloves as well if I can find them.

Just found out an old family friend's daughter is getting into riding, so I am afraid they get first crack at things. If it turns out the gear is the wrong size or if things fall through, I will let people know.

Back