• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Won't be riding for a while..

JDE

Reaction score
nc700-forum.com
Just had hernia repair surgery yesterday. So looks like I won't be putting any more miles on the NC probably for the rest of the year. Doctor has me off work until the 13th of Dec.

Ride safe out there you guys and gals. Meanwhile I'll try and live through those posting about their adventures here.
:cool:

Sent from a WALKIE TALKIE using Morse Code

Get well soon buddy, follow those doctors orders, they always seem to suck but they do get you better quicker. Looking forward to that first ride report when you get back on your wheels. Good health and a speedy recovery.

I know not all hernia surgeries are the same, but hopefully your recovery will go as well as mine did! I was only 21, but I walked out of the hospital the morning after surgery, then went hunting the next day. I was supposed to be off for 3-4 weeks, but was back at work the following week with no complications. With a little luck, perhaps you'll do as well? Wishing you a comfortable and speedy recovery!

Thanks for all the well wishes! Unfortunately this isn't my first hernia repair. Had an inguinal hernia repaired 11 years ago. That was an open surgery and the recovery was the worst for that one. This time around it was an umbilical hernia repair using laparoscopy surgery. I can already tell my recovery time is going to be shorter than my first time around. But I'm still off work until after Thanksgiving with modified duty until Dec 13th. That's if my employer allows me to be on modified duty. So I may be off until the 13th.
I was 25 when I had my first surgery. I was young and dumb then and pushed it too soon. I had ended up restraining my groin a few months later. So I don't plan on repeating that.
Thanks again for the well wishes.

Just had hernia repair surgery yesterday. So looks like I won't be putting any more miles on the NC probably for the rest of the year. Doctor has me off work until the 13th of Dec.

Ride safe out there you guys and gals. Meanwhile I'll try and live through those posting about their adventures here.

I hope you have a speedy recovery! Take care.

My prayer for you to get well soon. Hope you get back riding sooner than you're expecting. We'll all be riding safely. Thanks.

If you're that good at sending Morse Code, you should obtain a Ham Radio license. I've using morse code for many years and use some very nice keys etc. And I still screw up ! Take it slow and heal well friend.

Back