• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

wont start

First you should check that the immobilizer system is working properly. For this you should consult the Owner's Manual and the Service Manual appropriate for your model.
Honda, for some reason, did not equip the NC/CTX700 series motorcycles with an immobilizer (HISS) system for the US market. I don't think you will find good advice here if HISS is not working properly. The rest of the electrical system is pretty much the same.

everything comes on engine cranks but no spark i replaced the clutch after it left me on the road had to bring it home on a trailer after that it does not want to start battery is full get all the right readings so i am thinking if i disconnect all the fail safe switches will it run
Regards
Rudy

Check crankshaft position sensor. It is under the clutch cover.

If the engine cranks, I would think all "fail safe switches" are satisfied

This sounds familiar. Have we had this conversation before?

If engine cranks all safety switches (clutch, stand, neutral) are good.
If they were bad you would have a no crank condition.
IS the battery strong enough - how old is it?
How do you know no spark?
When you say you replaced clutch, you took it apart and put in new clutch parts? Which ones?
Is the engine cutoff switch working?? If this is not working you get a crank, but no start!

Back