• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Worlds Fastest Indian

Good Biopic, one I don't have a copy of...yet, I've got "On any Sunday, parts 1&2" and "Take it to the Limit". I got a spot on the shelf for "The worlds fastest Indian" I guess I need to buy it.;)

Hey Endless Summer was my favorite movie and I had it on tape. I would watch it and On any Sunday about once a month. Even my ex-wife who didn't like motorcycles or surfing would watch them because Bruce Brown was such a great narrator and funny.

Hate to hijack, but I have to say how much I loved that guy's movies. I have all of them on DVD up through endless summer. I used to have a bunch of Bud Brown's movies on VHS, but those are long gone.

/hijack

My wife bought me the DVD last Christmas and I thought it an excellent film. Even a number of non riders that we know enjoyed it. Mt two favourite bike films (movies) are nostelgic ones. The obvious one Quadrophinia but my real favourite is "The Leather Boys" which was actually filmed at the Ace cafe

I saw this too.
If I may have my opinion and not be slain for it, I did not like it.
It was ok. But no great shakes for me.
Sorry, I am exercising my right to have my own opinion.
:p

Back