WTB Madstad 20” or 22” Windshield

MolsonMuscle

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi veryone,

Hoping to solve the helmet buffeting on my NC with a Madstad 22” windshield. If anyone has one to sell with installation hardware, please leave a message. Also willing to try the National Cycle VStream Tall Touring Windscreen if people have had good experiences with it.

Thanks in advance!

DirtFlier

Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
The effectiveness and comfort level of any windshield can be very subjective depending on a lot of conditions. I may have a VStream Tall windshield in my garage storage so I'll have to check and will get back to you.

MolsonMuscle

Reaction score
Visit site
The effectiveness and comfort level of any windshield can be very subjective depending on a lot of conditions.
Agreed. Have heard mixed reviews on every windscreen out there. Today I took the stock windscreen off and, voila, no buffeting. But still want some wind protection for the long rides.

MolsonMuscle - I've sent you a PM with more details about the V-Stream.
BIG thanks for taking a look. As per our private convo, I guess I should have checked to see if the ‘21 was compatible with the VStream and I guess it won’t be. Will try to find out about the Madstad as well. Sorry for the confusion.