• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Yamaha Safety Vision

admin

Staff member
Reaction score
Visit site
Our Team Blue has decided that the ultimate combo of tech and training will make our roads a safer place – and in commemoration of safety-first, they’ve birthed what’s called ‘Yamaha Safety Vision.’

The system was announced earlier this month, after the brand’s Tracer 9 GT+ tourer was debuted at EICMA 2022, showing off a radar-controlled unified brake linkage that connects the rider more closely to the bike.

Yamaha's Tracer 9 GT+. Media sourced from Yamaha.
Yamaha’s Tracer 9 GT+. Media sourced from Yamaha.

Now that the Tracer 9 GT+ is officially out, Yammie’s working on even more options for safety – and currently, the project is headed by a Jin-Ki Kanno (in charge of maintaining the balance on the fun part of riding), and Jin-Ki-Anzen (in charge of merging rider with bike as seamlessly as possible).

The project definitely sounds like she is in her infant stages, and there’s a lot that can be covered with such generic, yet important topics – but Yamaha’s President and Chief Executive Officer, Yoshihiro Hidaka, is convinced that safety tech and rider aids are the next step for the company.

Yamaha's Tracer 9 GT+. Media sourced from Yamaha.
Yamaha’s Tracer 9 GT+. Media sourced from Yamaha.

“We find ourselves now on the cusp of a pivotal change in our business with the rapid developments seen with electric vehicles and digital technologies,” says Hidaka in a report from MCN.

“As this change progresses, the cutting-edge technologies we have acquired, our wide-ranging business base as well as our ability to give form to new ideas will likely be important drivers for the next steps of Yamaha Motor’s growth.”

Our best to the marque, and we will be looking forward to updating you on what goes on inside the lab.

Be sure to stay tuned, drop a comment below letting us know what you think, and as ever – stay safe on the twisties.

*Media sourced from Yamaha*​

The post Yamaha Safety Vision appeared first on webBikeWorld.

Continue reading...

I'm not sure how I feel about this.

The only way I would purchase a bike equipped with this is with the option to turn it off. My wife's car has a similar feature. It works fine most of the time but on occasion it has caused some unwanted concerns and I spend the next few minutes trying to figure out how to turn it off

Back