• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Yet another new tire delivered

670cc

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Mods
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
UPS brought another NC tire to my front porch today. Since some tires for our other bikes are showing unavailable at this time, I been getting a little nervous about shortages, thus I'm keeping more new tires on hand. This year looks to be a busy tire changing year, with five total tire changes expected throughout the fleet.
63896B2A-D07A-4BD7-9C73-9FCD38841CD8.jpeg

Last edited:
Another new tire showed up today, this one for the Goldwing. The good thing about a tire being back ordered is that when it finally arrives, it is fresh. This particular tire was manufactured 11 weeks ago.

D54BD203-B3C5-4F43-96F4-75A462CED7BF.jpeg

How many miles do you get out of the Journey?
I don’t know yet. I pulled off a rear Dunlop E3 and installed a Journey a few months ago. I like the way it handles, and seeing they were hard to get right now at AMT, I finally got a second rear Journey delivered today and also today I mounted it to my spare rear wheel. I hope they wear evenly and get decent mileage, but the jury will still be out for a long time before we’ll get a yea or a nay.

Back