• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Your thoughts please...

vman1313

Reaction score
Visit site
I currently have a YouTube Channel called "Vman1313 Adventures" on which I put up the adventures on my Honda CRF250L and my Honda NC700X. I also throw in some "off-roading" on my 4 wheeler and sprinkle some kayak adventures. I recently purchased a 2014 Jeep Wrangler Sport Unlimited and foresee making videos about my adventures in it and the mods I will be making to the Jeep. MY question to you predominantly motorcycle peeps is, do I create a second channel and separate my CAGE videos form my MOTORCYCLE videos....OR.....do I just put them all up together. I know that I personally enjoy going to peoples channels and seeing their other interests but at the same time am usually looking for specific videos of the subject of the day. I named the channel Vman1313 Adventures and not Vman1313 Motorcycle for the fact it was just my Adventures no matter what they might be (which actually answers my own question) BUT I would like to here what you gals and guys have to say on the subject. Thanks!

I like your various clips one way or another.

I have had a lot of fun in my Toyota 4x4 and have been able to bring it where a bike would not function (heavy snow) . My opinion, lump them all together. Folks will pick out what they want to see. I am a total motorcyclist, but when coming across car offroad clips inadvertently, I have still enjoyed them and where they bring folks.

Keep it the same. You're still Vman1313. You're still having the adventures. Don't make folks have to search for you on a different channel. Correct me if I'm wrong, but can't you set up separate playlists for videos? You could have a different playlist for each play-toy. That's just my two cents.

I would prefer them all in one place, and allow the visitor/s to choose what to pursue. :)

Sometimes the neatest things that I stumble across, are ones I wouldn't necessarily have clicked to look at all by themselves. I was mega into 4x4's for a few years, but not jeeps, therefore I wouldn't really be going to sites or specific channels that had anything to do with Wranglers, for example.

Thanks for the input...I was leaning to just putting all Adventures together and that is what I will do. Like TigerDude said, he may not like Jeeps but he has Subscribed to see the NC700 Adventures. Thanks Again!!!

Divide and conquer.
Don't put apples with the oranges.
My 2$
Isn't it time to ride your NCX? Come see us at TWoS.

Back