• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Zeta 7/8” Offset Risers: Anyone have them?

Lawyer4speed

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Hi Everyone!
As many have, I find that I would benefit from having the bars back and higher a tad (for me, on my ‘22 DCT 750), certainly if my lower back had its way. Anyone use these? https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle...h5S4K8iXl43EEcYEO3ud5PeGivodA9MkaAnIrEALw_wcB.

I’m interested mostly in feedback about whether the cables are still long enough. Before getting them my next step is to rotate the bar back toward me a tad and test cable length and lock to lock and see if that helps w/ lower back soreness.
Thanks all!
Laz

Hi Lawyer4Speed. Used these exact risers on my 2020 NC750x and they work perfectly. You will have to get under the cowling area and loosen the brake hose clamp to get some slack in the line but no other cables or hoses need to be moved. No issues with handlebar movement either. One of the best accessories in a long list that I've added.

Hi Lawyer4Speed. Used these exact risers on my 2020 NC750x and they work perfectly. You will have to get under the cowling area and loosen the brake hose clamp to get some slack in the line but no other cables or hoses need to be moved. No issues with handlebar movement either. One of the best accessories in a long list that I've added.
Yep! 100% as you noted. I got it this week and put it on yesterday (along with the taller Puig screen) and it works well! And, also as you noted, had to take slack out of the line; not much, maybe at most 1” for me. Ride safe and fun!

Back