• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2013 NC700XD automatic with all options for sale

Dollar Bill

Reaction score
Visit site
IMG_8475.jpgIMG_8454.jpgIMG_8454.jpg2013 Honda NC700XD with DCT automatic transmission.
Always garaged and well-maintained by 70-year-old rider.

This is by far the most versatile, fun, easy to ride, and efficient motorcycle I've owned. Comfortable one-up touring, commuting, even sport riding (using the paddle shifters) this bike is an all-around great...and gets from 40 - 70 mpg using regular gas.

I purchased it from the original owner with 6,800 miles. I changed all fluids, installed a better windshield, a new battery, and rode it around the USA with no problems. Two cylinder 700cc engine has a balance shaft making it almost vibration-free.

Current mileage is 33,080. I adjusted the valve clearances, installed new oil/filter, and coolant on April 14.
Records for previous maintenance include a new front Dunlop Roadsmart III tire (31,805 mi), new battery (31,145 mi), new chain, air filter, and rear Dunlop Roadsmart III tire (29,000 mi).

Features include:
Automatic Dual Clutch Transmission with paddle shifters (absolute heaven in traffic)
ABS linked braking
RaceTech Gold Valves in forks
Shad comfort seat with custom front mount (stock mount pushes the rider toward into the front trunk)
Madstadt adjustable windshield
Front fender extender
OEM Honda crash bars with Honda riding light kit
OEM Honda hard side bags and rear trunk
OEM Honda heated grips
Honda 12V outlet and wiring for heated clothing/battery tender
Lower foot pegs
RAM accessory ball mounts
"Frunk" (front trunk...fuel tank is under rear seat)
Two sets of keys, owners manual, tool kit, and stock windshield, seat, and foot pegs are included

This bike needs nothing so you can tour or commute without worries.
$5,800 obo

Will consider $4,800 for bike without luggage and related mounting hardware.

Attachments

• IMG_8457.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_8461.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_8462.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_8463.jpg
    6.3 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_8464.jpg
    5.2 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_8466.jpg