• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Another AZ NC700X owner!

throttlegirl

Reaction score
Visit site
Picked up my 2012 NC700X today after work. Traded in my 650 V-star. Hoping to use the X for both commuting and touring duties as my Victory now has over 100,000 miles and the Vstar was a fine commuter but anything but tour worthy. We're looking at a 2.5 week trip touring from AZ to Washington State this summer. Ordered the Honda side cases, top case and the tall windshield when I did the deal. Did add on the extra 4 yr warranty when he offered it for $360 when I picked it up. Taking a weekend run to Sierra Vista visiting the wineries along the way, anxious to get some good saddle time in, although from what I've heard about that seat...yikes! Anyway, happy to be a full fledged member of the flock now!

Congrats on your new bike and welcome from Texas. BTW: That's an awesome price for the warranty.

Welcome from Tucson.

Wait! There's wineries on the way to Sierra Vista? I know there's some along the way to Sonoita from Tucson, but I never saw any between I-10 and Sierra Vista. Then again, I haven't been down that road since I quit working at Ft. Huachuca 25 years ago, so I guess it's certainly possible there are some there by now.

Again, welcome!

Actually, we're just overnighting in Sierra Vista. Making our way down through Sonoita, Elgin, hitting a few of the wineries along the way. Think we have about 9 bikes going. We're in our local "Star" Chapter. Should be a fun time!
Welcome from Tucson.

Wait! There's wineries on the way to Sierra Vista? I know there's some along the way to Sonoita from Tucson, but I never saw any between I-10 and Sierra Vista. Then again, I haven't been down that road since I quit working at Ft. Huachuca 25 years ago, so I guess it's certainly possible there are some there by now.

Again, welcome!

We're heading down tomorrow, with a group of 8-9 bikes (cruisers) Gonna be at the I-Hop down your way on Catera rd approx. 8:15-8:30 for breakfast. Join us if you don't have any other plans.
Let me know when you tour the wineries, I will hook up with you. I know a few that are worth your time.

Back