• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Battery Tender

no need to remove panels. there's a small opening on the right side of the battery box. you might try using a flashlight to locate it. i've since added a 2023 NC and did the same routing to it, so both my 2021 and my 2023 have the same hook up. 18 inches should be fine
I had already found the opening ok, my problem was getting the cable to feed through. thought i'd try it again and managed to get it stuck. did you just push the cable through and i'm just unlucky or a bit mechanically incompetent?

I had already found the opening ok, my problem was getting the cable to feed through. thought i'd try it again and managed to get it stuck. did you just push the cable through and i'm just unlucky or a bit mechanically incompetent?
The side panels are really easy to remove. See video for removal of panels. I have a 2023 NC750 and removal is the same.

The side panels are really easy to remove. See video for removal of panels. I have a 2023 NC750 and removal is the same.
Thanks for the link to the video, it was super helpful. I would not have felt confident trying to remove the panels without it.

Last edited:
I drilled a small hole in the battery access cover on my '21 and ran the battery tender jr. wire thru there. When unplugged, it stays dry in the frunk. I also use it to power my electric jacket liner in cold weather

v0GzTSxh.jpg

zZT3Ypeh.jpg

If I have a 12 volt cig-lighter jack, like in the frunk, that is wired straight to the battery, I just back feed the battery charger power through that outlet.

Back