• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Sold Dale's Rack for sale

throttlegirl

Reaction score
Visit site
Getting ready to sell my 2012 NC700X and offering the rack for sale. I'm going to borrow BigBird's description since it is the same rack only mine has seen 3 trips across the USA plus countless other journeys. It was probably the best add on I ever bought for the bike. It has one chip to the powdercoat by the gas filler which you can see in the picture.

This rack installs behind the rider, where the pillion seat would usually be.
Its purpose, besides allowing a rider extra storage space, is to allow refueling the bike without unlocking and lifting up the pillion seat.
For long distance touring with the NC loaded with luggage, this rack saves a huge amount of aggravation when refueling.
These racks were manufactured by a guy in the US named Dale, who owned a Honda Powersports dealership and saw a need for this custom rack for NC700/750 owners.
They are not manufactured any more, and are considered highly desirable additions.

Asking $125.00 plus shipping from N. Carolina (27820)
rack.jpgrack2.jpgrack3.jpg

Interested. PM sent.

I'm not interested in buying the rack. I'm wondering if this one, or another, could be shared with someone here on the forum who can replicate the design and continue on making these as there seems to be so much interest. I don't know if 3D printing is an option but maybe that is a solution?

Back