• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Hello From Niles MI !!!

angus

Reaction score
Visit site
I just picked up this clean 2012. I have already ordered some sw-motech engine guards. Just waiting now for the snow to stop so I can ride her!700.jpg

Welcome to the forum from a fellow Michigander. Too bad we'll be waiting a long time to ride again. Might as well use the time to add farkles!

I used to live in Perry County, man I wish I had this bike then, put some TKC tires on and you would rule the fire roads in the Ouchita National Forrest.

I've ridden HWY 7 many times and HWY 60 many times but I have really never been offroad in those area. I have with my jeep but not with the bike.

Saw your other post about how much you paid. Think you got an awesome deal!! Congrats on the bike. So jealous of the luggage set that came with the bike at that price. Besides the tall Honda windshield, any other extras??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Howdy from the other side of the lake! I was plowing the week after I bought my bike in March this year... It just doesn't end!

Sent from my Lenovo A7600-F using Tapatalk

Back