• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

I'm back!

Porkie

Reaction score
Visit site
I haven't been on the forum for some time but I just re-registered today because I am ready to buy a 2016 NC700X DCT:D

Since I was here last, I have sold my 2012 Goldwing and the 2010 NT700 DULLVILLE and now ride a 2012 Triumph Rocket 3 Roadster and a 2012 Suzuki Burgman 650 Executive, both of which are for sale.

I am really impressed with the 2016 700-DCT although I have never ridden one yet. It is finally warm enough in the midwest to do so.

I really want something lighter, so it's this or a Suzuki DL650?

Sam:rolleyes:

Last edited:
You are really impressed with the 700dct -- but have not ridden one yet ?
This one or a Suzuki DL650 -- which I am willing to bet you have not ridden yet.

Might want to ride before you purchase --- just a suggestion.

79 bikes so far Spud.

Thanks for your whatever but as I mentioned, it's just now warm enough to do some test rides.

Sam:)

Hi Sam and welcome. I just sold my DL650 (K09) and was looking at either a new DL650 or the 750X. I test rode both last year and it was close between the two for sure. What sold me on the 750X (which I have on order and am waiting for) is the DCT (first time in Canada on that bike). Since some of my commute is typically in heavy traffic, the DCT will make even that more fun, and the bike just fits my frame better than the Suzuki. It is no doubt a fine bike though and you can't go wrong with either choice I'm sure. Have fun with the test rides!

Sounds great! I wish we got the 750 here in the States? The Japanese must enjoy playing this game!

I will sell my other bikes before I buy the Honda and it shouldn't be long because global warming is sneaking in---thank GOD:)

Sam

When the weather is cold a heated seat and grips is a Godsend along with a good fairing. My Previous BMW K1200LTC and My last Goldwing had those features.

Sam

Back