• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

madstad windsheld plates

newride

Reaction score
Visit site
Madstad is willing to make me some back plates for when I mount the windshield they are making me. Anyone in a position to provide me with a drawing of the back of each side of the stock mounting bracket plate areas where the four holes are for the nc700x and indicate the hole locations?

They can make ones from that though since I will be buying the bike in GA it won't be available for me to drive over for them to use mine as an example and would like to have the windshield delivered up to the GA shop for me to put on and use while up there for the up coming bmw rally.

If not no worries and I can make a drawing while up in GA and wait until I get back to give it to them. Hope to be back up for memorial weekend again for some GA riding so might just leave the bike up there...as sad as that would be to do.

Just PM me if you have the info, thanks and ride safe everyone

Where in Georgia are you trying to get the information to? I have a take-off original shield that I could send them as a template. BTW, I may be at the Georgia Rally as well, though not yet on a motorcycle.

Correct, I may have to ride the bike back come memorial weekend...if I begin to like it too much to want to leave it in GA. Still need to work 6 more years and won't be able to get up there as much as I might like. Then again flights up to SC can be as low as $60 each way and that is a whole later faster then driving on flat rodes for around ten hours each way if one takes only a long weekend off for travel/fun.

Seems older I get the more I want to enjoy the ride and not the long travel to get to the riding location, especially if it is hot out side.

Then again I never have made it up to GA to see the leaves change so might try to hold out and leave it there until end of October. Called a storage facility near the Greenville SC airport, only 4 miles away form it. They want $55/mth which is a bit high for what I want to pay though might be best way to go for now thru October.

I'm not having any issues with using Honda's stock mounting system with the Madstad windshield. I do agree that a solid mounting system is just good practice here as the Madstad has its own rubber bushings.

Back