• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Maintenance service manual NC750 X Option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeVito

Reaction score
Visit site
Good day all.
After searching for a service manual for my NC 750X 2020. I ended up following some suggestion about the HELMINC that was going to cost me with shipping, more then 110 $ US (initially priced at 37 $ US + shipping + printing) . I was really disappointed with that exaggerated pricing from HELMINC !
Looking around, I found this super fast and affordable solution to my inquirery :

(Edited)

Last edited by a moderator:
Good day all.
After searching for a service manual for my NC 750X 2020. I ended up following some suggestion about the HELMINC that was going to cost me with shipping, more then 110 $ US (initially priced at 37 $ US + shipping + printing) . I was really disappointed with that exaggerated pricing from HELMINC !
Looking around, I found this super fast and affordable solution to my inquirery :

(Edited)
The sample pages shown for that manual look like it is a copy of the OEM Honda service manual. The only Honda authorized seller of Honda manuals is Helm, Inc. Yes, I know they are expensive and the company is difficult to work with. Nonetheless, the forum does not allow links to sources of unauthorized copyrighted material, hence I edited your post to remove such references. People are free to search for unauthorized media on their own, but the forum does not support that activity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back