• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

NC750X DCT - Riders seat Mounts.

Drumslinger

Reaction score
Visit site
Looking to source x2 "Metal sleeved Rubber seat mount grommets" That fit into the rear of the riders seat to secure it to the main frame.
Local Honda dealership not very helpful!

Looking to source x2 "Metal sleeved Rubber seat mount grommets" That fit into the rear of the riders seat to secure it to the main frame.
Local Honda dealership not very helpful!
Not helpful in what way? In the link posted by @mzflorida above, you would want 2 each of # 5 and #19. Easy peasy, unless for some reason the parts are unavailable. I can only check availability in Canada, and not until I’m back to work Tuesday.

Many thanks for the link. - Its a 2015.
I should have looked here in the first place. Items 5 and 19 on the schematic will do the trick. Current fittings look a little perished so I've moded up a couple of heavy duty rubber washers in the short term.
Bst regds.
Not helpful in what way? In the link posted by @mzflorida above, you would want 2 each of # 5 and #19. Easy peasy, unless for some reason the parts are unavailable. I can only check availability in Canada, and not until I’m back to work Tuesday.
Currently the bike has an aftermarket comfort seat with the described seat fittings required. Enquired about a replacement riders seat at my local dealership but the cost was way too much. So, picked up an almost new (2015 model) riders seat from that well known auction site but the rubber fittings appear perished possibly from a fuel spillage. Not wanting to remove the ones from the "comfort" seat I thought I would just pick up the required items from HONDA, frustrating process or what!.
Gonna call another dealership and give them the description and part no's on Monday. Thanks for your message. Much appreciated.

Many thanks for the link. - Its a 2015.
I should have looked here in the first place. Items 5 and 19 on the schematic will do the trick. Current fittings look a little perished so I've moded up a couple of heavy duty rubber washers in the short term.
Bst regds.

Currently the bike has an aftermarket comfort seat with the described seat fittings required. Enquired about a replacement riders seat at my local dealership but the cost was way too much. So, picked up an almost new (2015 model) riders seat from that well known auction site but the rubber fittings appear perished possibly from a fuel spillage. Not wanting to remove the ones from the "comfort" seat I thought I would just pick up the required items from HONDA, frustrating process or what!.
Gonna call another dealership and give them the description and part no's on Monday. Thanks for your message. Much appreciated.
They quite well could be the same part numbers for your 2015, but Honda has done stranger things. Have the dealer confirm before ordering.

Back