• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New member welcome thread..

I added a Givi touring shield but it still doesn't give you "Goldwing" coverage. A lot of guys claim the Madstat shield blocks the wind pretty well. I also ride a naked retro CB 1100 so to me this blocks a lot of wind lol.

I added a Givi touring shield but it still doesn't give you "Goldwing" coverage. A lot of guys claim the Madstat shield blocks the wind pretty well. I also ride a naked retro CB 1100 so to me this blocks a lot of wind lol.
Well, the one I'm still thinking about buying already has a Givi windshield on it, so I can start with that and see if it is enough coverage for me or not.
I'll not be taking LONG rides on this bike. The long rides are reserved for the Gold Wing trike when the wife goes with.

Thanks for your reply. I'm turning 75 next month. Question for you: I'm so used to riding behind a fairing or at least a good sized windshield, so I'm concerned that the very small windshield on these bike will make for a lot of buffeting on the head and shoulders that I'm not used to. What has been your experience, and what have you perhaps added or changed to deal with the wind at speed?
A Madstad windshield handles the wind very well. Nice quiet cockpit and gentle wind to the face.

Funnily enough, two guys I used to work with each had an NM4(maybe still have, lost touch with them) ; I think I posted a pic here years ago. Other than that, I've never seen any others in person. I love quirky bikes, the NM4 included.
If the information I got when I worked in a Honda dealer was correct only 2000 of the NM4 Vultus were imported into the US over two model years. Most or all dealers only got 1 example and they didn't take long to sell. I've only seen two or three out being ridden.

Back