• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New member welcome thread..

Hello,
My name is Dariusz and I'm looking to buy NC700X or NC750X after not having a motorcycle for over 10 years. Before I had two Honda Shadows Spirit 1100 but only for a couple of years. I got those bikes because I liked that they were so easy to maintain - drive shaft instead of chain, and hydraulic, self-adjusting valves. But I didn't like the riding position. Safe rides to everybody and maybe soon I will join you :)
Welcome and good luck shopping for a new ride.

New owner of a pre-owned NC750JD, also known as the NM4 and NM4 Vultus. Just signed on to this site and poking around for the past hour. I don't seem to see many NM4 owners here, but since under all that futuristic fairing is essentially just another NC700/750-derived bike, I hope NM4 owners are welcome in this forum. Joined in hopes of getting some wisdom from other NC700/750 owners on maintenance and care.

Hailing from Cebu, Philippines. Been riding bikes for nearly a decade. First ride is a Yamaha Vmax 1200, which I still have, though currently undergoing an extensive refresh in a shop. Got my NC750JD just earlier this year. It has some cosmetic issues but otherwise runs quite well, and is definitely a head-turner.

Ride safe, all!

New owner of a pre-owned NC750JD, also known as the NM4 and NM4 Vultus. Just signed on to this site and poking around for the past hour. I don't seem to see many NM4 owners here, but since under all that futuristic fairing is essentially just another NC700/750-derived bike, I hope NM4 owners are welcome in this forum. Joined in hopes of getting some wisdom from other NC700/750 owners on maintenance and care.

Hailing from Cebu, Philippines. Been riding bikes for nearly a decade. First ride is a Yamaha Vmax 1200, which I still have, though currently undergoing an extensive refresh in a shop. Got my NC750JD just earlier this year. It has some cosmetic issues but otherwise runs quite well, and is definitely a head-turner.

Ride safe, all!
Welcome to the forum. We are glad you came. There are not many NM4 posts here because there are apparently not many NM4s in existence. Nonetheless it will certainly be interesting to hear of your experiences with the bike.

Ride safe, all!
Welcome Overkill
That’s a very cool looking bike - I’ve never seen one around here in BC.
Lots of great info on this site.

Howdy from San Antonio Texas,
40+ year rider and proud owner of a 24 NC750X DCT. This is my 15th motorcycle. The NC750X is Super smooth and one of the best bikes I've ever owned (ties with my old 2002 Goldwing). I have not done any long trips yet, just commuting 30 miles a day on it at the moment. The NC shares riding time with my Rebel 1100 and Rebel 300.

So Far on the NC750X:
Lowered rear 1.5"
Lowered front 1"
Bars up and back 1.5"
Givi Hand Guards
Givi Tour Screen
Givi B45+ Tailbox

Have a Great Day and Happy Riding to all my Honda friends!
Digger

Howdy from San Antonio Texas,
40+ year rider and proud owner of a 24 NC750X DCT. This is my 15th motorcycle. The NC750X is Super smooth and one of the best bikes I've ever owned (ties with my old 2002 Goldwing). I have not done any long trips yet, just commuting 30 miles a day on it at the moment. The NC shares riding time with my Rebel 1100 and Rebel 300.

So Far on the NC750X:
Lowered rear 1.5"
Lowered front 1"
Bars up and back 1.5"
Givi Hand Guards
Givi Tour Screen
Givi B45+ Tailbox

Have a Great Day and Happy Riding to all my Honda friends!
Digger
Congratulations Digger- I gotta say, I should have picked one up years ago. Wonderful ride,
Enjoy

Welcome Digger. Did you notice a difference in handling after lowering your NC? I also have a '24 750 DCT. The 2021-24's were already lowered a little over an inch from the earlier generation.

Last edited:
Welcome Digger. Did you notice a difference in handling after lowering your NC? I also have a '24 750 DCT. The 2021-24's were already lowered a little over an inch from the earlier generation.
Dusty,
I think it handles better. It did handle awesome stock though. The real beauty of the NC is the balance. Its just so balanced. I mean it's like an extension of you. BTW I would not go any lower than 1" in the front after zip tie test. The front fender just clears when bottoming out the shock.

Ur Bud,
Digger

Hello All,

New forum member here, just looking around for info on the NC750X.
Wife and I have been riding for over 50 years now and just recently triked our Honda GL1800 so that we can continue to ride in the mountains and not worry about my spindly old legs holding up a 900 pound bike at the stops and parking lots that are typically not flat at all where we ride!
So, I'm starting to snoop around for a much smaller bike that I can ride 1-up and still enjoy the counter steering and leaning of riding on two wheels. I have some questions about the NC750X, so I'll post those up in the proper forum.

Howdy Wingman and welcome to the forum.

I traded in my FJR at age 71 on a 21 NC750X DCT after my wife quit riding and I felt like I no longer needed a 150hp 600 pounds plus motorcycle for solo riding. The NC is a delightful one up bike and the DCT trans is brilliant. Under 500 pounds with the weight down low. Adequate power, great handling, decent brakes and exceptional gas mileage. I average about 74 mpg. I'll be 74 in a couple of weeks. Now have 43,000 miles on the NC. Very Happy.

Last edited:
Hello All,

New forum member here, just looking around for info on the NC750X.
Wife and I have been riding for over 50 years now and just recently triked our Honda GL1800 so that we can continue to ride in the mountains and not worry about my spindly old legs holding up a 900 pound bike at the stops and parking lots that are typically not flat at all where we ride!
So, I'm starting to snoop around for a much smaller bike that I can ride 1-up and still enjoy the counter steering and leaning of riding on two wheels. I have some questions about the NC750X, so I'll post those up in the proper forum.
Wingman
Welcome to this great forum.
I‘m almost 74 and very active but my old 800 #+ 81 Goldwing was just getting too heavy. I now have a 2021 Nc750x and love it. With the low tank, it feels like a 400# bike. I had tried a BMW310 last spring, but I soon found that I needed more power. I was shocked at how economical it is. I‘d suggest adding a wind deflector to the windshield for added comfort + heated grips. A center stand is also great.
Ride as long as you can

Last edited:
Hi!
I'm new to this forum and like to introduce myself.

After 22 years of no riding I bought a black 2012 model NC700X and enjoy every ride.
I'm living in the Netherlands and use the NC mostly for fun riding.
Of course Youtube is a great source of tips and tricks but a forum like this one is very handy to talk about our motor cycles.

Thank you.
Sågen1
Welkom (i think that is proper Dutch)! Enjoy the bike and welcome back to riding.

Welcome Overkill
That’s a very cool looking bike - I’ve never seen one around here in BC.
Lots of great info on this site.
Funnily enough, two guys I used to work with each had an NM4(maybe still have, lost touch with them) ; I think I posted a pic here years ago. Other than that, I've never seen any others in person. I love quirky bikes, the NM4 included.

Howdy Wingman and welcome to the forum.

I traded in my FJR at age 71 on a 21 NC750X DCT after my wife quit riding and I felt like I no longer needed a 150hp 600 pounds plus motorcycle for solo riding. The NC is a delightful one up bike and the DCT trans is brilliant. Under 500 pounds with the weight down low. Adequate power, great handling, decent brakes and exceptional gas mileage. I average about 74 mpg. I'll be 74 in a couple of weeks. Now have 43,000 miles on the NC. Very Happy.
Thanks for your reply. I'm turning 75 next month. Question for you: I'm so used to riding behind a fairing or at least a good sized windshield, so I'm concerned that the very small windshield on these bike will make for a lot of buffeting on the head and shoulders that I'm not used to. What has been your experience, and what have you perhaps added or changed to deal with the wind at speed?

Back