• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Picked up a 2012 NC700X this weekend.

mooseonbass

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm a new member and I thought that I would share. I haven't ridden a bike since 2003 when I had a little CL350 that I rode everywhere. I got a wild hair to start riding again, took a safety course, test rode a few bikes and decided that I wanted an NC700X. I was seriously considering going into way to much debt to buy a new one when I found a great deal on a 2012 with less than 4700 miles on it. It lived on the other side of the state from me; I live outside of Boston, MA and it was out in the Berkshires. I drove out and took it for a ride and it was as nice as any I test rode at the dealer. The previous owner put lower footpegs on it that made it extremely comfortable. I took a bus out this weekend and rode it home. I got nice and lost and ended up taking 4 hours to drive 150 miles home, through nice winding mountain roads and even on the highway at almost 80 miles and hour with a 30 mph cross/head wind, a large windscreen, and a rider who hadn't been on a been on a bike in 35 years and it still managed 73 mpg. I went out again today and could not be happier; this bike is very comfortable, responsive, and stable and I can't stop thinking about hopping back on it. I must say that reading this forum helped make up my mind so thanks for that. I look forward to reading more.

Welcome to the forum from SW Ontario! This forum helped me decide on an NCX also, one year and 11000 miles later, no regrets.

I'm also one year and 11K miles into my NC journey and I love every mile like I did the first.

Welcome to the forum, hope you get as much out of it as I have.

Welcome from Central Florida. Hope you enjoy your 2012 NC700X. I have recently purchased a used 2012 NC700X as well. Have been going through the bike (routine maintenance items) and hope to be riding with a smile on my face soon.
Best of luck with your new ride. I think you made an excellent choice.

Back