• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

R&G Racing upgrades for Honda NC700X

PPWW

Reaction score
Visit site
I have browsed almost 20 pages of topics... there's no point looking for a specific one if I can put all R&G Racing upgrades for my DCT in one place together with photos.

Here we go then.

Shock tube (extremely easy to install, extremely tidy job):
04072013298.jpg
04072013310.jpg
04072013311.jpg
DSC02093.jpg
DSC02094.jpg

Radiator guard (also very easy to install... crossing the zip ties on the bottom is a good idea... they hold stronger):
DSC02097.jpg
04072013299.jpg

Tail tidy (bit of work required, but nothing too complicated)... I like the fact that I got rid of long tail and in couple of days I'll change the fugly yellow regplate... but that metrosexual flashy backlight needs to go! Either will find the way to cut the stock backlight into tail or need to find something else:
04072013306.jpg
04072013307.jpg
04072013308.jpg

There are couple more thing from R&G Racing on my wishlist, so I will update the thread accordingly.

Yes, I liked the R&G a little more i think, but I didn't like the light. I was happy that the JMV tailkit actually used the stock lights.

I REALLY YOUR THE RADIATOR GUARD !!! I think Imma get it soon as I get paid again...lol

GREAT JOB !!! She looks clean !!

:cool:

Yes, I liked the R&G a little more i think, but I didn't like the light. I was happy that the JMV tailkit actually used the stock lights.

I have seen yours before I've ordered R&G. That's why I kept the stock backlight and my friend in the garage is figuring out the way (well... he will when he comes back from Faro 2013)to cut it into tail tidy.

I'm 1000% convinced this disco backlight will go soon! :cool:

I have seen yours before I've ordered R&G. That's why I kept the stock backlight and my friend in the garage is figuring out the way (well... he will when he comes back from Faro 2013)to cut it into tail tidy.

I'm 1000% convinced this disco backlight will go soon! :cool:

NIIIICE !!! ....lol "Disco backlight" !! .... LMFAO !!!

Looks good.under bike is clean.

GREAT JOB !!! She looks clean !!

Thanks. The truth is... with summer being a bit late this year I predict to see first rain somewhere around mid-December or beginning of the 2014. Not many chances to make her very dirty.
Besides... Jay... I wouldn’t make a contact with a dirty one! ;)

I especially like the look of the radiator guard.

I REALLY YOUR THE RADIATOR GUARD !!! I think Imma get it soon as I get paid again...lol

I need to get a radiator guard too; great install. You obviously have an eye for detail--nice job!

I have browsed all possible subjects regarding radiator guards in here before searching websites (including these DIY threads). And have chosen carefully after looking at a lot of photos on-line. R&G product appears as most solid job and have the look that I was searching for, really worth it Guys!
As for the detailed work... always better to spent some more time/effort, but do the job only once, right? ;)

I think the next will be Cotton Reels and Rear Hugger: R&G Racing parts for 2013 Honda NC700X

I really wish they will come up with solution for right hand side Engine Case Cover... after removing these stickers bike would be even more black than now! :cool:

Back