• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Spare Fuses?

Look in the fuse box and carry a spare set of whatever is there. On the NC, there will also be a main fuse (30 amp, near the starter relay). Often, a fusebox cover may already have a couple spare fuses in a storage space.

I have never had a "blown" fuse on any Honda motorcycle I've ever owned, or not on any motorcycle for that matter. Still, it's a good idea to carry spares. Fuses usually go open for a reason. If you have an open fuse, finding the cause is just as important as having a spare.

Look in the fuse box and carry a spare set of whatever is there. On the NC, there will also be a main fuse (30 amp, near the starter relay). Often, a fusebox cover may already have a couple spare fuses in a storage space.

I have never had a "blown" fuse on any Honda motorcycle I've ever owned, or not on any motorcycle for that matter. Still, it's a good idea to carry spares. Fuses usually go open for a reason. If you have an open fuse, finding the cause is just as important as having a spare.
Thanks - I’d forgotten about the starter-relay fuse!

Well, it never occurred to me to look at the online parts diagrams to find the fuse information w/o having to dig into the bike!

Turns out my 2018 manual-shift NC750X takes
* QTY 5 - 7.5A fuses
* QTY 3 - 10A fuses
* QTY 2 - 30A fuses (one is a spare)

So I'm going to add a couple of those to my roadside kit.

Thanks!
-Jim G

Bb
Well, it never occurred to me to look at the online parts diagrams to find the fuse information w/o having to dig into the bike!

* QTY 5 - 7.5A fuses
* QTY 3 - 10A fuses

Any leads bro

Any

* QTY 5 - 7.5A fuses
* QTY 3 - 10A fuses

Thanks!
-Jim G
Any leads bro??!!

Back