• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Touring Windscreen Change?

Madstad incorporates a large gap at the bottom by standing the screen off about 3". This gap or slot promotes a clean flow of air up both the front and back of the screen. The flow has little turbulence and is accelerated cleanly off the top of the screen where ideally it pretty much clears the rider's helmet. I've never used the Parabellum but I'll wager a dollar to a doughnut the tiny gap between the screen and bike can't allow enough air to fill the low pressure area behind it so air curls around the sides and top corners and brings noise and turbulence with it.

I am unapologetically a Madstad fan boy and have installed them on three quite different motorcycles and the comfort and lack of wind noise is remarkably similar.
Yes sir -- I ordered one. I had to look at a pic, but my '15 had one on from previous owner. He also put race tech springs in the front and a seat concepts. I ordered corbin and manstad and should be solid like my 15 was. Not a fan of all the plastic removal but that's ok--thanks.

I’ve got the tall Puig with laminar lip on my ‘21 and most of the time it’s great. Side gusts really mess the air up, but I’m guessing that’s going to be the case in many, if not most, situations.

The awesome ZZ Top beard was to score extra points in the Heart of Texas rally last year. The things we do for Rallymasters!

Attachments

• A1B1543C-3485-47C9-80AC-C887A2DCF93D.jpeg
    A1B1543C-3485-47C9-80AC-C887A2DCF93D.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 18
I’ve got the tall Puig with laminar lip on my ‘21 and most of the time it’s great. Side gusts really mess the air up, but I’m guessing that’s going to be the case in many, if not most, situations.

The awesome ZZ Top beard was to score extra points in the Heart of Texas rally last year. The things we do for Rallymasters!
I guess we can add windscreens to the list of mods that are subjectively evaluated. For me, that same Puig is just barely adequate; I find it performs poorly in most conditions and okay in some. Who knows? I may dislike the Madstad too. I'm a little picky.

Last edited:
Back