• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

went to a honda dealer today

Too many people spend money they earned..to buy things they don't want..to impress people that they don't like. Could that apply to motorcycles?

When a fellow ask me a bad tone of voice, " Do I know you?. My answer always is "No sir you most certainly do not, but that is why we are here, to meet new friends." I introduce myself, and soon a new friend is made. Just a little common curiously sure makes a lot of new friends.2.jpg

SmileyHug.jpg

00.jpg

Last edited:
I agree with Netizen 150%. The motorcycle companies are all now being run by lawyers. They are all chasing the almighty dollar. The day of the mom and pop motorcycle dealership are just about over.... Very few dealership owners even ride any more, and that is the real shame. Love of the motorcycle is no longer the driving force of the dealership. I really miss the one man motorcycle shops of my youth.
It's very true what you say. Even here in the UK, there's not many one man (back street) motorcycle shops left now. The peak period for me was the good 'ol seventies, where you seemed to get more personalised service. Those were the days!

Back