• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

2017 Honda ADV-X Teaser Video

RAD! Scoots should have some fun off road too!
Still not waving to 'em, sorry :cool:

Is is coming to the States? Doubtful.

This is a clip of a ride on some light gravel tracks in Norway. I picked it up on the Adventure Rider forum. Check out the lead bike !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_iCL_Zzeyk&feature=youtu.be

The other rider in the video is shown standing on the side of the road with a camera in their hand. I'd like the link to that video.

On another second thought I don't think the bike in that video is the ADV-X. The mirrors and dash look different from the the models displayed at the motorcycle shows.

Last edited:
The idea of an off-road scooter is intriguing, but if it's based on the Integra, it's probably just going to be a scooterized version of the NC with the same limitations imposed by the weight, wheel size, and limited suspension travel. I would think that the ideal dual sport scooter would have a smaller engine (250cc - 400cc), lightweight components, increased suspension travel, and would include an integrated radiator guard and skid plate which would provide sufficient protection with minimal weight increase.

Back